Sheraz replied on Monday, October 20, 2008 05:03 AM
This is a golden question that everyone is asking or atleast thinking for now. I myself seek answer from CMY, but cant help giving my opinion on it. It is true that given the economic conditions of Pakistan the prices of realestate might fall further, but we all know that Pakistan faced even bitter economic conditions in 1998 and survived quite successfully out of it. Once they get FOREX stuff sorted out with the help of IMF then people will sell their dollars and realestate would surely gain from that. The main point is that if everyone waits for that time then the realestate, specially good socities like DHA plots demand would go up before we even know it. If you want to wait then by all means do that and yes there is a 50% chance that you might get a bit cheaper plot after waiting, but at the same time there is an equal chance that the prices will surge after the forex stuff is sorted out in few weeks and you might not enjoy the lucrative DHA prices in November that you see nowadays. By all means it should only be your decision so you cant regret it later. Goodluck |