Lahore Real Estate Forum

                                                          
 
Back to Forum |

7 Marla Corner house in Eden Value Homes,

(48805)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 07:18 AM 

Salam All,
I want to sell my house in Eden Value Homes. It is situated 2 KM from thokar on Main Multan Road.

Size: 6.82 marla corner
Booking Price : 39,98377
Total Amount Paid: 3,79846 X 5 = 18,99230
Remaining 5 Installments
Next Installment due on : 8 Jan 2009.
Demand : 25 Lac
Development Charges payable at the end: Rs. 95,000
Cost of making bed room spacious payable at the end : Rs. 89,100 ( will be paid by the buyer)
Transfer fee = 45,000 Approx

best wishes,
Asim
:forsale:

Majed replied on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:50 AM 

Why have u increased demand from 21 lakhs to 25 lakhs within a month

nasir gill replied on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 03:30 PM 

Asim iam still intrested on the same price which imention in my mail.if you want to sell other vise wait for the good time. there is no buyer in the market and so many people want to sale.

Asim replied on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:17 PM 

Majed,

if you look at the previous post, you will know the difference. The price is increased because, I have paid the next installment of 3.8 lacs.
Nasir,
you can go to eden and just check for the new 7 marla home booking ( then you can plus the price for a corner house). Then please post here, if I am making any sort of profit. You will know that buyer of this home will be at advantage, as i have paid all the dues in time, so buyer will get the house, in about 14/15 months rather than booking a new home at higher price which will be delivered in 2.5 to 3 years.
Yes, there may be less number of buyers, however if you wait till other start buying, price will not be the same :)

New Observer replied on Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:33 AM 

Nasir,
a humble suggestion, WAIT as suggested by Asim also ... this market is infront of you... let the sellers wait as buyers are not in a hurry either... global economies are in recession, which will most probably finish in 1-2 years... so waiting is the best solution... let invest somewhere might be dollar/euro or gold ... leave realestate to the sellers who want to earn quick profit, those kinda sellers will bust and then market will be normal...
I am sure if this plot will be selling at the same price next year and add the inflation/rupee devaluation and the owner of this plot will lose 20% for just holding it ...
>