I want to gain some information on DHA lahore phase 7 prices have depreciated over the past few months. I would like to sell a few plots that I have in phase 7. I want to know whether it is the right time to sell now or hold on till june of next year.
Could you see the prices of phase 7 plots increasing again till june thankyou dha fan replied on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 02:30 PM
No point in selling now. You got to wait for 3 years until you see house construction activity there. Considering the current prices in various ready for construction areas in Lahore, dha 7 prices in 3 years time should be in the range of 65 lacs to 85 lacs. |
Jameel replied on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 05:34 PM
I am not sure of price in 3 years, but there in no question of selling rather one should buy if one gets good bargain rates in Good Blocks and Location, At this time DHA 7 is most sure and undervalued product which can give you someting in near Future.You amy get best rates for these plots in 5 years time |
dha fan replied on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 10:03 AM
Let us look it at this way: in 3 years time dha 7 will for sure be already developed with dha 6 having many many house constructed and people living there. At that point of time, dha 6 prices should be in the range of 80 lacs to 95 lacs and dha 7 following closely at 65 lacs to 85 lacs. |
fazi replied on Saturday, November 15, 2008 01:08 PM
Hi,Sajjad sb.what are your plot numbers in DHA 7,so that we can see on the map.contact me on |