Lahore Real Estate Forum

                                                          
 
Back to Forum |

DHA 7,

(49340)
Friday, November 21, 2008 04:53 PM 

Dear CMY sahib and all respected brothers

Aslaam alaikum

I hope everyone is well and in good health,

I have been quite sceptical about the state of the realestate market. I first invested in pakistans realestate about 1 and a half years ago. I selected DHA for its name and standard. I chose phase 7 and an investment period of 2-3 years. The American economy was not looking to bright and I thought that this would be the best option as I knew the country.
I brought 3 plots in close proximtiy in S block of phase 7. I chose this block because of its location and price compared to other blocks in same vicinity was cheaper.
After purchasing these plots I saw a rise in price which was positive but there has been a dramatic drop in prices in which I would make a loss after paying all the development charges.
I really did alot of research in deciding where to invest and I still believe that it is a very good location and very close to airport which is ideal. The last time I visited Pakistan development work was well underway at very good pace. I also saw pictures of phase 7 development work taken by CMY which showed further improvement. I believe CMY sahib stated that he would upload more recent photos of the development work. I know it is hard to find time and he will as soon as he gets a chance.
Due to arrangements I have decided to sell two plots and keep one. I am not in a hurry to sell but don't mind selling either. I would like to get a price quotation of the two plot i'd like to sell and whether I should wait till after eid to sell. I welcome brothers views on what would be the best way but I am set in selling the plots by January but when is the best time to put on market and what there market value will be then?

S-778
S-781

the plot I'm keeping is S-101 tell me if this is the best of the three.

taurus replied on Friday, November 21, 2008 05:54 PM 

dear
cud u tell me wats ur final demand plz

drop ur email if u want to sell genuinly
thanks

az(lahore) replied on Saturday, November 22, 2008 04:31 AM 

Dear small investor,

I have a plot next to yours! If you are interested in purchasing it and turning your plot into a two kanal plot plz get in touch with me on this e/mail ().

tahir kuwait replied on Saturday, November 22, 2008 03:17 PM 

dear friend, i am going on eid to pak, intrested to buy one plot if u tell ur real demand i can conider, may be i will buy both of ur plots... write ur tel. no. or write on mail

Awaiting replied on Monday, December 1, 2008 07:14 PM 

AOA,

What is your final price for these plots?
>