Lahore Real Estate Forum

                                                          
 
Back to Forum |

5 Merla House For Sale,

(49431)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 05:33 AM 

:pkf

Dears,

I want to sale my 5 merla House in Eden Value Homes, Main multan Raod Lahore. Its 1+ KM From Thokar.

House Size is 5 Merla
Booking Price is : 2,900,000.00 (Twenty Nine lac)
Dlvp. Charges : 95,000.00 (Ninety Five Thousand)
Paid till Date : 1,428,000.00, (14 lac Twenty Eight thousand)
Block : A
Street No. 5
House No. 6

Its just few yards from Main Multan Road. Entering in Eden Value Homes its Sixth house in First right row where 5 Merla Houses are starting.

Please Contact for your offers.

SHANI-JEDDAH replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 05:35 AM 

I visited Last week to Pakistan to see the status. House foundation is started already.

Nasir replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 05:45 AM 

Shani,
My offer is same what you paid if okay contact me this

shahid replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:45 AM 

please send me your final Demand for this house or you can contact with through these,
+


new observer replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 01:57 PM 

offer under current situation should be 2 lac less than what is paid due to current economic conditions, unstability & bombing in lahore.
Nasir, I think you have alot of money thats why you are giving such a generous offer of buying the house at the same amount.

limo replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 02:22 PM 

That's not fair new observer.Its Nasir's money, you hold no right to spoil the expected deal between two individuals.

new observer replied on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 02:57 PM 

limo,
to help others is not exploitation....
I am just telling the truth that the buyers should be cautious in buying at high prices as 90% of the sellers still want to show that economy is doing good and everything is OK and to get 20-30% profit is their right. which is WRONG!!! in business you can either be a loser or a winner, you cant always win.
Under current situation there are 2 options for sellers, either hold their plot (i guess for the next 1-3 years) OR sell at low rates ... Buyers just look at the economy, situation n then decide to invest (invest/buy at your own price not the sellers price)
>