Dear Experties :1)
My papa purchased a file in DHA – 8 with the perception to construct our dream home but unfortunately neither the DHA-8 got developed nor the price of file went high but we lost about 20 lacks due to drop in price and devaluation.
would some experties specially brother CMY guide us should we sale this file now or we should wait further….. if wait how much it can be …… and when is ballotting is expected ?
Your sincere advice will be highly appreciated