AoA All!
I booked a 10 Marla plot in sector C [Lavendous Block, facing park] many years back.
I tried to know the status of my plot few days back and was told that it has been moved to Bahria Orchard as Lavendous block is not developed and will probably be never developed. I was surprised to hear that they moved my plot without notifying me, but I know anthing can happen there, so no complains whatsoever.
My questions are;
1)Was there any draw done to move sctor C plots to Bahria Orchard?
2) Last but not least, Can someone advise if I should keep what they are offering or try to force them to give me plot in sector C. Please note that they said its going to be Nargis block, if I cancel my Bahria Orchard one.
I'm a little confused about how to proceed and don't have any friend there who could advise me.
This forum seems to be full of knowledgeable people, I would appreciate your input to make up my mind.
New location in Bahria Orchard is a corner one with 100' and 50' wide roads on sides.
Thanks and Allah Hafiz IR replied on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 07:59 PM
Dear Faisal Saeed Sahib, The best option you have is to ask Bahira to give you full refund of money you paid. |
Faisal Saeed replied on Thursday, April 16, 2009 01:11 AM
Thanks Dear IR for your kind response. I didn't know that I've this option. Are you sure if its even an option, would they do that? I will be calling them anyway. |
khan replied on Thursday, April 16, 2009 05:54 AM
To ask for refund is perhaps the poorest of chices. Bahria has always delivered. Delay sure there is but I see no reason why you should not get your plot. Bahria Orchards is as good as Bahria "C". With the sounthern ring road going bthat way, it should be as livable as 'C'.If take the refund do you hve an alternative or better investment. r.Faisal Saeed should suggest where should he buy. Which society is better than Bahria. Personally I feel Bahria is as good as any other society. It is the only society which has it prices more stable than any other society. If all are bad than it is far less bad than others. Ask CMY to advise you and any tom dick and harry. |
Faisal Saeed replied on Thursday, April 16, 2009 01:26 PM
Thanks Khan bhai, I appreciate your help. Your opinion is indeed helping me in understanding where do I stand and I hope if couple more members provide their thought I would be able to take right step, inshaAllah. Thanks Once again. |
khan replied on Thursday, April 16, 2009 09:55 PM
Lot more wisdom in Mr.Kaisrani's post.Thank you and Keep it up. |
Shahzad replied on Friday, April 17, 2009 12:28 AM
Faisal, I agree with Hussain Kaisrani that best option is to get the refund. I recommend that you demand from Bahria that they give you 100% refund (without any deduction). I had 2 files of C and both of my plots were moved to Raiwind road. I visited Pakistan in Dec 2008 and met with Bahria official and argued that why should I accept 20% deduction when plots are moved without my consent. With that argument they agreed to refund 100%. I got my checks within 2 months. Again they tried to delay refund by saying it takes 6 to 8 months but my argument was same.... either give my plot as allotted in Sector C or give my money NOW. After that they agreed to refund within 6 weeks. Finally, I got my checks after 8 weeks or so. Good luck! |
Faisal Saeed replied on Friday, April 17, 2009 02:31 AM
Thanks Everyone for all your help. I will be talking to Bhria Mgmt soon. I will post the outcome soon. JazakAllah |