Lahore Real Estate Forum

Wednesday, October 7, 2026 02:38 AM
Total Records: 99319   Records Viewed Per Page: 20
(51228)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 08:22 PM PST 

I am following this page and price of phase 9 for almost 6 months almost every day, and i see peoples discussion .People who have already purchased it they want the files to go further up so they can make good profit and there are those who missed this opportunity they want the price to go back so they can buy at the old price. Any way i tell you that i was going to buy 2 files in aug but my property dealer said its not worth it you wont get any thing and stuck your money and i had to leave pakistan in a week so came back .even after coming back in october i was thinking of going to pakistan and buy two files and i calculated that my ticket cost will be recovered in one month by the increase in the price of files,but for some reason i could not go.But know i think it over the limit i would not buy at this price even there is chance of it going up. :pkf :1) :flg

Khan KSA replied on Thursday, January 12, 2012 01:47 AM PST 

Dear Umar

In August 2011, I bought 2
files @ Rs 17.75 each after sudden increase in price by Rs 75 in one day for each file. I trusted the forecast of CMY/Adil and bought these files instead of waiting. Now outcomes are very clear. I believe, you should consult LRE team for availing investment opportunity in real estate.

Aamir Asif BUTT replied on Thursday, January 12, 2012 04:41 PM PST 

Dear Khan KSA or LRE
team,


What is the Reason for this increase in Price for Phase 9 1K?

If i remember right, in 2006 the file for around 25lac. Then in 2008 it went down and settled around 14lac. Now it is back close to 2006 levels.

May i know the reason for this increase, so that i can decide on getting in or keeping out?

Khan KSA replied on Thursday, January 12, 2012 05:03 PM PST 

Dear Aamir,

The simple reason is demand and supply equilibrium. During last many years DHA was establishing 100s of
files each month and now it has almost acquired the desired land and stopped issuing new files. LRE team can explain the reasons better than me.
>
(51227)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 08:09 PM PST 

one more thing i think know price is galloping and we all know it has gone to the summit may be some people will try to take it further and the people who will be the fuel to this will be those who would jump and buy these files know thinking they have caused huge lose to them self by not buying these files 4 months ago.So brothers who have not purchased these files just wait another 3 months because you already have missed the right time know think few days before buying that is it a logical price increase or am i lowered in to buying this file buy my lust of making few quick lacs because you can lose your own few lacs in the "chakar" of making few lacs. I think most of my friend will agree with me. :pkf :pkf

nart replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 09:22 PM PST 

You have missed the train....yap yap yap yap....LMAO

MS replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 09:53 PM PST 

@ Umar,
There is no artificial increase in the
prices of DHA -9 File, It is matter of Demand & Supply.It is rising gradually .DHA -9 File Holder are not willing to sell their files because they think it is worth to sell after Ballot to gain maximum. This is the only phase right now in DHA where one can get heavy returns after ballot.Location wise it is far better than DHA-7. In DHA-8 Plots rates are from 45 to 75 Lacs (Undeveloped), only just because of its location.DHA-9 has potential to get same return because of its location.
>
(51226)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 07:58 PM PST 


:pkf Know a days we all can be " Nagumis".For example give this advice to ur friend and family to invest in Dha 9 files if they buy today they will definatly see the increase in the price next morning.So easy so if if you want to see this try it without spending money i bet in 2 days it will be 20 thousand more... we will see in 2 days.

Ahmad replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 08:41 PM PST 

I think 24 is a peak in current scenario. It will coll down for short term now but if we talk about 12 months, yes in December 2012 it will be 30+. At the moment i bet it will be 20 thousand down in next 2 days ;) ..

Ahmad

Umair Kaleem replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 08:53 PM PST 

I completly agree with Umar . this sudden increase in the DHA phase 9 price is not natural and will take a reverse trend soon enough , although i have bought a file myself recently but am abstaining from buying another one at this time as I expect teh price to fall soon...Also dont forget that there are certain functions in this Running ENgine who are making profit from the sudden increase by selling their
files :)

Asad replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:03 PM PST 

I think DHA Phase 9 file is quickly catching up to a fair price, Which is around 2.7 million at this time. There will always be a short sell-off but Market fluctuations are always there as we see the
prices do not go straight up, It is a bumpy ride but a good one. I see it going further close to its target in coming months. People are going for the best and cheapest option here by investing in Phase 9.
Those who have missed this file when it was below 1.5 million are unable to comprehend a simple market trend.
At today's price its still cheap.

dr Khan replied on Thursday, January 12, 2012 06:00 PM PST 

Ahmad, "dil ke behlaney ko ghalib ye khyal achha hai."
>
(51224)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 05:20 PM PST 

hello friends
hope u all enjoy best of your health.can anyone tell me about phase 7 current scenario.i hav a plot in phase 7 sector Q.I BOUGHT a file in 2005 after paying development charges it costed me nearabout 66 lakh.i don't know whether i sell plot and move somewhere else or just hold and be pateint like six years i have waited.please help me in this regard.
waitning for the response and brotherly advice

MS replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:06 PM PST 

@ Raza,
switch your q block plot with DHA-9 file after possession.the decision will be yours in the end
>
(51223)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 04:13 PM PST 
price assesment

Ad Type
City
Scheme
Phase
Block
Plot
Size
For Sale
lahore
dha
6
L
410
1 K
For Sale
lahore
dha
7
R
31
1 K
For Sale
lahore
dha
7
U
337
1 K
For Sale
lahore
dha
7
Y
814
1 K
For Sale
lahore
dha
7
Q
411/25
1 K
Dear Salman
,
I shall be grateful if you kindly give the price of above mentioned plots of mine,in prevailing market situation.
Regards

Lahore Real Est replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 04:38 PM PST 

Mian Sahib,
DHA Phase-6 L-410 has market worth of 90 to 92 Lacs

DHA Phase-7 R-31 has market worth of 56 to 57 Lacs

DHA Phase-7 U-337 has market worth of 45 to 47 Lacs

DHa Phase-7 Y-814 has marekt worth of 42 to 43 Lacs

DHA Phase-7 Q-411/25 has market worth of 34 to 35 Lacs

Lahore Real Est
Lahore Real Estate
03004009967
>
(51222)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 03:32 PM PST 
price idea for phase 7 plot no p911

Ad Type
City
Scheme
Phase
Block
Plot
Size
For Sale
lahore
dha
7
p
911
ik
can you pl. get me an idea for one kanal plot in phase 7.plot no. is p911.
will greatly appreciate your help.

Lahore Real Est replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 04:07 PM PST 

Samir sahib ,
P-911 does not exists, P block start from 1 to 856 only.

Lahore Real Est
Lahore Real Estate
>
(51220)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 02:30 PM PST 
DHAI Phase 3 Rawat (Ex. NPCHS)

Ad Type
City
Scheme
Phase
Block
Size
Cur. Rate
Islamabad
DHAI
3
B
10 Marla
I have 10 Marla Plot at DHAI, Phase 3 (Ex-New Pindi Cooperative Housing Society) Rawat, Islamabad.

What are current rates and sale purchase position of this society.

Thanks/Regds
Babar
>
(51219)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 01:40 PM PST 

Adil Bhai,

I would love to hear a commentary on DHA9 - 1 kanal file. Why is it going up every day? Are we expecting ballot soon or is it simply catching up to old prices of 2005? Please shed some light on this issue, prospective investors need to know the reasons before investing in DHA -9.

Thanks.
>
(51218)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:53 PM PST 

does anyone have information regarding DHA upcoming projects or what would be the oppertunity to invest in.
>
(51217)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:36 PM PST 
>
(51215)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 02:04 AM PST 

Can someone please let me know about possesion of P Block Phase - 7
>
(51214)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 02:02 AM PST 

I saw rates update of phase-7. bottom prices of plots in P block are increased from 40 lacs to 42 lacs and higher goes to 58 lacs!
What is the price of plot near 101-P block of phase 7?

Lahore Real Est replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 04:11 PM PST 

Shayaan,
current market value of P-101 of DHA Phase-7 is around 57 to 58 Lacs.

Lahore Real Est
Lahore Real Estate
03004009967
>
(51213)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:30 AM PST 
REMINDER FOR dha ph 8 and 9

alam, sir, plz tell me the location of dha 8 and 9. when will ballotting occur and what is there current price of 10 and 5 marla plots, is investment better at this time.shukriya

Khan replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 01:15 AM PST 

Please click the link given below to find
location of DHA 8 & 9:
http://www.lahoreestate.org/le-map/Lahore-Master-Plan.html

The balloting for DHA 8 was held in first quarter 2010 and for DHA 9 will take about 2 years. Investment is always better at any time .
>
(51211)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:28 PM PST 

Ad Type
City
Scheme
Block
Size
Road
Wanted
lahore
behrya town
b
8 mrla
40
kindly let me know rate of 8 mrla plot,sector b,close to street 32,as i asked 3 days ago still no answer thanks
>
(51210)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 09:58 PM PST 
RENT OR PURCHASE A HOUSE

Ad Type
City
Wanted
lahore
I NEED A HOUSE NEAR KING EDWARD MEDICAL COLLEGE ON RENT OR PURCHASE WHICH SHOULD BE ON WALKING DISTANCE OR HAVE DIRECT APPROCH.

CS replied on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 09:45 AM PST 

Try near Gowalmandi, Nisbet Road, Anarkali Side.
>
(51209)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 08:48 PM PST 

hello friends
hope u all enjoy best of your health.can anyone tell me about phase 7 current scenario.i hav a plot in phase 7 sector Q.I BOUGHT a file in 2005 after paying development charges it costed me nearabout 66 lakh.i don't know whether i sell plot and move somewhere else or just hold and be pateint like six years i have waited.please help me in this regard.
waitning for the response and brotherly advice.
>
HTML code is disabled   Previous Page   Got to MORE Discussion or Ads on Next Page